Tuesday 25 May 2010

Worried now...

My baby is having an operation today! Poor little thing! She won't know whats going on, why I've left her with strange folk, why they are sticking her with needles and things... gotta wait til 2.30pm til i can go and rescue her...

She's got her giraffe toy to keep her company, even though she's torn a leg and an arm off it. Going to go and get on with some wallpaper scraping, even though my head feels like a bus has hit it. Seems like now all the infection and swelling has gone, I'm left with a face full of bruising. Nice.

Roll on half 2!

3 comments:

Attila the Mom said...

Hope it all went well!

Unknown said...

Is she having her mommy bits removed? Don't worry, in no time you'll be struggling to follow the 'keep her calm and inactive' instructions.

Gledwood said...

Now I can tell by your photograph that you are a common rock dove, not a portly tubby incessantly woodpigeon... but have you any advice? I am plagued by woodpigeons cooing endlessly away on my street. Flapper the main one was even STALKING me at one point...
Have you any advice? You can read more details of the mindless cooing at my Gledwood Vol 2 blog
http://gledwood2.blogspot.com
where my daily complaints of and initially (last week ~ he's only been with me a few days) admiration for Flapper the wood pigeon are on record.