Saturday 22 May 2010

Argh, my face has got worse instead of better! It cheekily got a bit better, and i thought i was on the road to recovery, but now iv developed sinusitis and it feels like my head is going to pop. Had a bad night, and now I'm sat with a cold flannel on my head, taking antibiotics, ibruprofen and paracetamol, waiting for the misery to end. Plus we have builders in the house, sawing and drilling and hammering their little socks off, so that's adding to my pounding head. PLUS the sunny weather has just kicked in and I'm hiding away. Buggeringtons!! Though, as a chucklesome bonus, the antibiotics that the Doc has prescribed are also used to treat gonorrhea, so now I'm definitely VD free!

Im now going to go and watch Volume 1 of Season five of Supernatural, and hope the lovely sight of Dean will soothe my face. Volume two is out in July. Woo!

No comments: