Wednesday 2 December 2009

Day Three; Unnecessary

Today was quite odd. As i work on Saturdays, I have a day off during the week that counts as my other weekend day. Today was that. I was woken up at quarter to seven by my alarm, and then basked in the warmth of my bed and knowing i didn't have to get out of it, and then promptly went back to sleep and had really weird dreams. I then woke up at ten, dozed for a bit, and then spent til quarter to three watching TV snuggled up in bed. Glorious. Trouble is, i had loads of things pigeonholed to do today, and I haven't done a single one of them. Very bad. After I've written this post i will have to go and do the essential things, like checking on my guinea pigs and other little bits and bobs, but other than that, it's been very unproductive.

As I only woke up at ten and generally started to come into the land of the living at around 12, I didn't have any hoodia, but strangely, I didn't need any because I wasn't hungry anyway. Which was weird cuz all I ate yesterday was a salad for lunch, a salad for tea, a banana and some carrot sticks with hummous (caramelised onion hummous....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!), so all I've eaten today has been the remainder of the hummous and two bowls of salad. One odd thing about this diet is that I've been craving fresh tomatoes with salt on. Now, I hate tomatoes. Really hate them. Weird.

No comments: