Thursday 1 October 2009

Cruel Visitation

Yeah, so, I'm currently running on fumes at the moment, due to an unprovoked spider attack last night. I suppose it was my fault for deigning to leave my window open while it rained, but as soon as I entered the room, I knew that something wasn't right. I tried to put it out of my head, but my instincts are obviously to be trusted. I couldn't doze off, and at about 2.30am, the little fecker showed himself.

As i wasn't wearing my glasses, all I saw was a fuzzy moving blur, but i KNEW. I whipped my glasses on, and it was sat there, all cocky, next to my bean bag. It then, as if in defiance, ran up my beagbag and out of sight. Little git. I sat transfixed for a while, clutching my spider catching container (larger than a glass, but sturdy and see-through). Eventually, it paraded into sight, and I pounced.

I then had a captured spider, but no way of sliding a piece of card under it because it was on a squashy bean bag. After about half an hour of psyching, I finally succeeded in maneuvering it onto a piece of card. Then it was T'ra to Mr Monster Spider.

But i couldn't sleep after such andencounter, and now I'm utterly knackered. And here we are, back to sleepie time, and I'm petrified.

I hate spiders. They ruin EVERYTHING!!

2 comments:

stinkypaw said...

They sure do! There's one (or more, looks like a cocoon) in a corner I can't reach in our bedroom, and that Hubby doesn't want to bother with (read wipe it out), so I've been watching it and its content!

I just hate those bugs!

Purple Pigeon said...

Argh, in your bedroom? HOW DO YOU SLEEP IN THERE? I'd have to move room, or house, or town. *shudders*