Sunday 18 October 2009

Grumpy Time

Ok, it's been quite a while since the dead birdie post, and while many blog-worthy things have happened, i fail to remember a lot of them, so I'll try and give a bit of a filler post until i do.

Basically I've been quite busy with my jobs, doing my Valentine jewellery, doing my Halloween costume, seeing J and generally doing things that need doing. Plus my mum has just asked me to make a Christening spoon for my cousins child, which is even more stuff to do that i don't need. And when I'm not doing that, I'm hiding in my room having some nice downtime without having to deal with people. Unfortunately, this is the time my mum thinks is a good time to continually interrupt by telling me to do various things/asking me things/basically ruining the few hours i have to myself. Grrr. So, not felt at all relaxed or in a blogging mood.

I'm still not in a relaxed or blogging mood, so i will continue with a broad, sweeping, generalized statement. I hate people. I keep trying to be a personable person, to keep in mind that everyone is valuable and special in their own way, but time and time again, people prove to me that no, they are not. They are morons.

Example;
My friend and I are at our rollerblading rink. While i am waiting for the pleb behind the counter to get my blades, I am stood, only wearing socks, quite close to the wall to keep away from the people wearing blades. All of a sudden, a blade rolls over my foot. Understandably, I cry out in pain to the tune of 'Ow ow ow! That's my foot!!!'. I turn round to see who it was, and i get confronted by an angry chav holding a flailing three year old under the arms, blades going every which way, who promptly has a go at me for shouting at her child, saying it wasn't it's fault it wasn't very good, and i should look at who it was before i start shouting. Er, excuse me, I'm not going to check who has hurt me before i cry out in spontaneous pain as a reflex. Anyway, most people would apologise to me because their child had hurt me, not have a go at me because i yelped because their child hurt me. Fucking Moron.

4 comments:

Daisymoo said...

May a pigeon poop on the fucking moron's head!!

stinkypaw said...

Some people should not reproduce and morons are everywhere, just like spiders, and they're out to get us!!

Unknown said...

I have been saying for a while now that we have the technology to sterilize everyone at birth, and only once a rigorous training program is taken, and passed, would the reproductive system reactivated. Sorry that you're having a rough go of it lately.

Purple Pigeon said...

Daisymoo - Welcome! And yes, that would be good!

Stinkypaw - Oh my god, what if marons creep into my room at night and scare me in a similar way to spiders?? Nightmare.

Marius - Like a driving test! Though considering the abilities of some drivers, it would have to be a lot stricter...